Is Dropbox free to download on my devices or how can I install the Dropbox on my Mac? In this article, you can find out how to download and install Dropbox app. On various devices such as Android, Desktop and Mac. As many people have known, Dropbox is actually a file hosting services that offer you powerful hosting tools such as cloud storage, file synchronization and other to store & back up your document. The platform is also presented as Dropbox online and also the Dropbox app.
However, the download Dropbox app provides more convenient and easy access to store your document. Also, share them easily with friends or teammates. In terms of is Dropbox app free to download, Yes, you can install the app for free on your devices. Moreover, there are different operating systems and devices in which the hosting service is compatible. The Dropbox install app is accessible on the desktop (Linux, macOS, and Windows) and also the mobile phone.
How to Download and Install Dropbox on Mac
On the contrary, the process of downloading the Dropbox on Mac is simple and free. However, on your Mac device, you can simply use the Dropbox download website. Where it automatically downloads the Dropbox app on your Mac.
To Install Dropbox Mac App:
- Open your web browser on your device.
- Then, go to www.dropbox.com/downloading and the download process will start automatically.
To Set up Mac Dropbox on Mac:
- Open the app and sign in with Apple or Google.
- Also, you can enter your email address and password.
- Lastly, click sign in after the process.
However, the setup of the hosting service requires members of the Dropbox membership plan. Meaning that you can set up the Dropbox with your account. Either with your Google account or Apple account linked to the service.
How to Download Dropbox App for Windows
On the contrary, the Dropbox free download on Windows is similar to downloading the app on Mac. However, to download and install the Dropbox app on Windows. You need to ensure that your Windows operating system meets the requirement.
To Install Dropbox App for Windows:
- Click on the link and it will automatically download if it’s compatible with the device.
- Then, wait for the Dropbox installer to complete.
- Afterward, you can set up your account.
To Set up your Dropbox Account:
- Open the app on your devices.
- Sign in with Google if you connected your Gmail account to your Dropbox account.
- Also, sign in with your Apple ID if you registered for Dropbox using your Apple ID.
- Perhaps, you can also enter your email address and password, if you didn’t use any of the sign in option.
Immediately, you sign in your Dropbox account, it will automatically sync all your file and document to the newly downloaded app. Directly, from the Windows device, you can easily back up all your necessary documents. In addition, to download Dropbox on for PC or install Dropbox on Linux. You can also make use of the same application.
How to Download Dropbox for Mobile Phone
In the meantime, you can install the Dropbox on mobile devices such as iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phone and also Windows phones or tablets. However, you can just visit the various app store on your device. Or go to the link Dropbox.com/android and select the device you want to install the Dropbox on.
In summary, enter your country code and enter your phone number or make use of an email address to get the Dropbox direct link download. After completing the installation of the Dropbox app, you can set up the app like every other device mentioned above.