Gmail integrates an easy-to-use tool where you can manage your account and also multiple accounts with just a click. This allows you to easily access your email account across various devices using the dedicated platform where you can sign in to your email account. This includes using the Gmail app and the official Gmail website to sign in to your email. Keep in mind, Google account sign in is referred to as Gmail account sign in which serves as an authentication portal where you can need to provide identification that includes your email address and password to access your email.
Google account sign in serves as a connection to other various services owned by Google which includes YouTube, Google Drive, Google Ads, Google Docs, Gmail, and more. The Google account sign in is an authenticated page to signing in to your Google account by using your Google account credentials to access your email account and also other Google services. To sign in to Google account, you can use the PC via www.gmail.com or the mobile via the Gmail app to open Gmail.
How to Sign in to Google Account on PC
Just like I mentioned earlier, www.gmail.com is used to sign in to a Google account on a PC or computer. But keep in mind, you can also use the Gmail website to also sign in to the mobile device using the mobile web browser. Here is the following step:
- Go to gmail.com on the PC.
- Click Google Sign in locate the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Email or phone and click Next.
- This will direct you to where you need to enter your Google password.
- Then, enter your Google account password on the textbox.
- Lastly, click Sign in to access Google account.
To Sign in on Mobile Web:
- Open your mobile device.
- Then, use a secure web browser on your mobile.
- Go to gmail.com.
- Enter your email address or phone and select the option Next.
- Enter your Password to your Google account.
- Then, click Sign in.
These are the following procedure you need to follow in other to access your Google account. Plus, if you sign in to a public PC or computer after you’ve completed your work, it’s necessary to sign out of your Gmail account and remove your email from the PC before leaving.
How to Sign in to Google on Gmail App
For you to be able to sign in to your Google account on the Gmail app. You must have installed the app on your device. The Gmail app works with all Android and iOS devices, it can be download on any of the device app stores you’re using. After completing the download of the Gmail app, you can move to the next step:
- Open the Gmail app on Android, tablet and iPhone & iPad
- If you don’t have any email sign in to the app, you can enter your email address and password.
- Then, click Sign in.
- But if an email is already signed in, you can click on your profile picture located at the right corner of the page.
- Select the option Add another account.
- Select Gmail.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Lastly, click Sign in.
These are all you need to about the Google account sign in and how you can sign in to any device. In other to sign out of your Gmail, you can go to the account setting and remove your email account. Visit the Gmail sign out to find instructions on how to sign out of the Gmail account.