how do I cancel Hulu or how can I cancel Hulu subscription? In this article, you can learn the basic step on how to cancel Hulu subscription. On the contrary, there are hundreds of streaming services on the internet. The like of Disney plus, Netflix, HBO Go, HBO NOW, Showbox, and Amazon Prime Video remain one of the top subscription video-on-demand services. The amazing thing is that all the various subscription video-on-demand services come with no commitment. Meaning that you can decide to cancel your subscription plan especially while using a free trial.
Furthermore, Hulu is among the best subscription video-on-demand streaming service where you can watch all your favorite movies and tv series on different devices. The Hulu plans also come with a free trial for new subscribers where they won’t be charged for anything until they complete their free trial. For of all, how to cancel Hulu is different from how to delete the Hulu account. When you Unsubscribe Hulu, this cancels your subscription plans. There are different ways on how to cancel Hulu account subscription.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Web and Mobile App
On the contrary, both the Hulu website and the Hulu mobile app are the isn’t ways in which you can Unsubscribe your Hulu subscription plan. Canceling your Hulu account or free trial stops you from using the platform. In case you have decided to cancel Hulu free trial or subscription plan, here the following steps.
To Cancel Hulu on Web:
- Go to www.hulu.com on a secure web browser.
- Log in to your account.
- Select Account and scroll down to click Cancel.
- Next, click Continue to Cancel.
To Cancel Hulu on iPhone and Android:
- Open the Hulu app on your Android and iPhone devices.
- Sign in to your Hulu account.
- Next, click on Account and you might be prompt to enter your password again.
- Click on Cancel and select Cancel your Subscription.
That’s how to cancel your subscription plan on both Android, iPhone, and web. However, Hulu work head-to-head in providing active subscriber with the best experience of watching movies and tv shows. Asides from the use of the Hulu website and the mobile app, you can use other mediums like Amazon, Disney+, iTunes, and Roku to cancel your subscription plan.
How to Unsubscribe from Hulu Subscription via a thirty party
On the contrary, if you make use of other third-party services like Amazon, Disney+, iTunes, Roku, Spotify, Sprint, and Xfinity to subscribe for the Hulu streaming plan. then you need to uses a different step in canceling your subscription plan.
To Unsubscribe Hulu on Amazon:
- Go to the Amazon subscription page.
- Then, select Actions at the right corner of your screen.
- Select Turn off auto-renewal.
- Click Confirm.
To End Hulu on Disney+:
- Go to www.disneyplus.com and sign in to your account.
- Select your Profile and click Account.
- Next, click Cancel Subscription and click Complete Cancellation to confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
In summary, you can visit the respective iTunes, Roku, Spotify, Sprint, and Xfinity account settings in other to cancel your Hulu account. Keep in mind, Hulu is attached to the Disney bundle which means, canceling your Disney bundles automatically cancels Hulu.