How do I change my Facebook password or can a recover Facebook password without email and phone number? How to change Facebook password comes in two different ways and that includes resetting your password and also to set a new password from the Facebook settings. As a Facebook user, it’s quite important to change your Facebook login credentials based on the fact that, it serves as a method to secure your account. Here in this article, you can learn the simple process of how to change FB password and also to reset your password without logging into your Fb.
Furthermore, Facebook password is a unique set of credential that comprises of different characters that allows you to verify your Facebook account. Without your password, you can’t sign in to your Facebook account on the Android, iPhone, and also desktop. There are several reasons why the need to change a Facebook password is required. Some as to do with an incorrect password or your current password was exposed. There are two ways to change your password and this includes when you log in or log out.
How to Change Facebook Password without Logging in
Just like in mentioned, another way in which you can change your Facebook password is without signing in to your account. You can do this when you don’t have access to your password or that your password account was leaked or head. In that case, you can use the following step to change your Facebook password.
To reset Facebook Password:
- Go to the Reset Facebook Password or Find Your Account Page.
- Next, enter your email or phone number or full name linked to your account.
- Then, click Search.
- Afterward, you can follow the instruction to reset your password.
The step on how to change the Fb password can also be related to resetting your ID if you’re not logged in to Facebook. Plus, you can decide to recover Facebook password without email and phone by using your full name or username associated with your Facebook account.
How to Change your Facebook Password Account
This is another step you can take to change your password on Facebook. In other words, if you’re wondering how do you change your password on Fb. From the Facebook account settings, you can change your Facebook page. Here are the following process to go about changing your password on Facebook.
- Go to your Facebook Settings from the drop-down arrow.
- Next, click on Settings.
- Under the option click on Security and Login.
- Select the option Edit next to Change Password.
- Enter your recent password and create a new strong secure password.
- Lastly, click Save Change.
To Change Fb Password on Android and iPhone:
- Open your Facebook mobile app.
- Click on the three-horizontal line.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy,
- Click on Settings and select Security and Login.
- Select Change Password and set up a new password.
- Finally, click Save Change.
That’s how to change your password account on Android and iPhone. Keep in mind, when you change your ID, this changes other services in which you register using your Facebook login ID like Instagram and others. Also, you can’t recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code when you’re not logged into Facebook. Plus, you don’t need to provide an old password to reset your Facebook password.