How can I save videos on Twitter or how can I download Twitter video? Twitter is one of the vital social networking services on the internet where you can connect with the latest happenings around the world and also get new updates from your favorite celebrities. Marjory, Twitter is a social networking service that allows registered users to posts, like and also retweets tweets. In terms of posting, you can post videos, pictures, and status on your Twitter account. Learn how to save Twitter videos or how to download Twitter videos.
Furthermore, videos have come as one of the popular features on Twitter where individuals and brands upload shorts videos daily. Watching and sharing videos on twitter is one of the fun-loving features but it’s difficult to save them on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. Unlike Facebook where you can save videos, Twitter makes it impossible for users to save videos to access later. However, there are other alternative methods in which you can use to download Twitter videos on your device.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Computer
Just like I mentioned earlier, there is an alternative in which you can download videos on Twitter. However, this as to do with various Twitter Video Downloader where you can copy the video URL to download videos on Twitter.
To Download Twitter Videos
- Go to the Twitter website, www.twitter.com on your web browser.
- Then, search for the tweet with your video you want to save.
- Next, you can right-click on the date of the tweet to create a permalink.
- A menu will app, you can click “Copy link address”.
- Go to the Twitter Video Downloader like DownloadTwitterVideo.com for instance.
- Past the link address in the text field.
- Click Enter and select the download format.
Then, you can follow the rest instruction that includes selecting a download format Mp4 or Mp4 HD. Finally, that’s how to download or save videos from Twitter. Keep in mind, you can use the instruction across various devices Windows, Mac, and Linux with Chrome browser.
How to Download Videos from Twitter Android
To save video from Twitter on Android make use of additional apps unlike the method used in downloading video from Twitter on the computer. First of all, you need a Twitter Video Download app for Android to save twitter video to Android.
- You can download the free +Download app from the Google Play Store.
- Next, access the official Twitter app on your Android device,
- Search for the tweet that has the video you want to save.
- Next, you can colic on the Share icon and select Share Tweet via.
- Then, the +Download app will appear, and you can click on it.
Finally, the download process will start automatically, in case it doesn’t, you can click click on the Download icon. This might request permission to save videos on your Android device by clicking Allow when asked.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone
How to download twitter videos on iPhone and iPad is different from downloading video on Android. Apple has made it very difficult to download videos on Twitter via iPhone. However, you can make use of the free MyMedia app to save videos from Twitter to your iPhone device.
- Simply, download the free MyMedia app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, sign in to your Twitter app.
- Find the tweet under which contains the video you want to save.
- Click on the tweet and open a full-screen video.
- Under the tweet, you can click on the arrow shooting next to the heart icon.
- Click on Share Tweet via and select Copy Link.
- Head over to the MyMedia app and select Browser from the bottom menu.
- In the text field, type www.TWDown.net and click Go.
- Scroll down until you see “Enter Video” and you can click on it,
Finally, you can paste the link you copied in the tweet’s web address and click Download to start the download process. Then, you’ll be provided with several links with different video quality resolution, select the file download link to download and save the video.