How do I search for my iPhone location with Apple iCloud? Or how can I use Find my iPhone with another iCloud account? Did you lose your iOS devices or Mac, perhaps it was stolen and you don’t know how to recover it? In this article, we will show you how to find your iPhone or any other iOS operating system. First of all, the Find my iPhone is actually an iPhone tracker more like a GPS that helps locate your or track your iPhone. However, you can learn how to use iCloud Find my iPhone to track down the location of your iOS device.
Furthermore, the iCloud Find my iPhone is an integrated tracking phone navigation that’s accessible on the iCloud to find your device. However, the iCloud Find my iPhone allows you to remotely navigate the last location of your devices if indicated as lost, stolen, or misplaced. The Find my iPhone was a self-service which was later integrated on the iOS and macOS. For you to be able to track the location of your missing or stolen iOS devices or Mac computer with either the iOS app or the iCloud website.
How to Turn on Find My iPhone on Your iPhone or iPad
On the contrary, most time, you might not be able to find your iPhone. Based on the fact that the iCloud Find My iPhone wasn’t turned on before getting stolen. That’s is why you must first, turn on the Find My iPhone to locate your devices. Follow the instruction below to turn on Find My iCloud:
- Go to the iPhone settings app.
- Then, you can access your Apple IB at the top of the screen.
- Next, you can click on iCloud.
- Scroll down until you see Find My iPhone.
- Then, click the Switch icon to enable the “iCloud find iPhone”.
After enabling the setting on any of the iOS/ Mac operating system. You can be able to have the opportunity of finding your iPhone whenever you misplaced it or it was stolen. Hence, you can check the next outline on how to get to iCloud on iPhone to find your missing device.
How to use iCloud.com to Locate Lost iPhone on the web
However, the Find My iPhone on iCloud.com has upgraded to the new Find My app that combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends. To help you not only track your iPhone by also track your friends. But right now, we will only talk about the mention on how to get to iCloud to locate your iPhone.
- Go to www.icloud.com/find to access the tracker page.
- Then, sign in to the Find My iPhone with your Apple ID or iCloud account.
- Select the option Find iPhone and then you can enter your Apple ID and password.
- Next, select the option All Devices at the top of the screen.
With the use of the Apple Map on the device, you can be able to see the location of your devices if the device is online. Likewise, you can also view the last location that your device was active. Also, you can apply the various tracking filter such as Play sound, Last mode or erase.
How to Get to iCloud on iPhones to Locate my Device
Apart from using the Find My iPhone on ICloud.com, you can use a different iCloud account to locate your iOS device on another device. For instance, you can make use of your friend’s iPhone to find your lost or stolen devices.
- Simply, open the Find My iPhone app on someone’s else iPhone Device.
- Then, you need to log in to your Apple ID.
- Next, enter the name of the device you wish to track.
- Apply certain actions to find or protect your device.
That’s it! As you can see the following process made easy for you to have access to find your devices. When you think your device was intentionally stolen or your accidentally misplaced your devices. The following solution and steps get you started.