The Simple Guide to Login to PayPal Account
Can’t login to my PayPal account, neither can I contact PayPal customer services? Apparently, these are actually some of the questions concerning the PayPal sign in asked by thousands of people that sign up for PayPal. However, in this article, you can simply step and instruction you need to follow to access the PayPal account sign in either on the web or on the mobile app. In the meantime, PayPal sign in or login is an authenticate access allows you to access the payment systems where you can transfer money and others.
Nevertheless, PayPal is considered as one of the biggest payment systems in which serves as a merchant service for business and also for individual purposes. However, the PayPal login in to your account actually authorizes access to your account where you can transfer money online with the web or the mobile app. The authorization is only accessible for users with the PayPal sign up an account. However, PayPal account sign in is an important feature that allows you to purchase items online, transfer and receive money, and more.
Why do I need to Sign in to my PayPal Account?
There are many reasons why you need to sign in to you PayPal account which includes access to your daily account activities. For instance, after you have sign up for PayPal, this enables you to make seamless online transactions from your mobile phone. This includes the following transaction:
- It allows you to make unlimited payment of items online.
- You can send and receive money to your account.
- When you log in, you can view your account balances and also accept payment.
- It enables you to proceed to checkout for items you added you to the cart.
Above all, the process or the authentication of the PayPal sign in to my account serves as a security measure to protect your account from online theft. Likewise, this allows you to get a view of all your online transactions and also submit appeal when you’ve issued.
How to Login to PayPal Account Online
Just like I mention, there are two platforms to access the PayPal account sign in and that includes the PayPal app as well as the web. Above all, you need to be a member of the payment system become you can be authenticated through the PayPal sign in page.
To Sign in to PayPal on PC:
- To sign in to your payment account, visit the PayPal sign in page.
- Use the link on the web paypal.com/ca/signin to access the page.
- On the PayPal login portal fill out the login credentials.
- Simply, enter your PayPal account email address and password.
- Finally, click Log In.
To Login to PayPal on Mobile:
- Open the PayPal Mobile app.
- Click on the Login icon to open the Login page.
- Enter your email address and password of your payment account.
- Then, click the icon Login.
However, if you’re familiar with where you access the PayPal mobile app. Check out the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple iOS App Store to download the application. Likewise, the PayPal account login is a guideline to every other login around the world which as America, India, Canada, UK, Australia, and more. Also, if you want to sign in to your PayPal business account or Personal account, you can use the same process of PayPal login.
Can’t Login to my PayPal Account
On the contrary, if you’re unable to access my PayPal account login on the web or mobile app. Here are some of the tips you can try out to resolve the issue.
- Reset your password.
- Update your PayPal account.
- Clear your browser history, cache, and cookies.
- Update the web Brower or use a different web browser.
- Update the PayPal app to the latest version.
All you need to do is follow the tips above to login to your payment account back. But in case you still have the same problems you can visit the customer services to complain about the login issue. Form the PayPal help center, you can contact customer services to report your issue.