How can I watch Amazon Prime Videos on Chromecast? Or perhaps how can I Chromecast Amazon prime video android? On the contrary, there are different devices and platforms in which you can watch the Amazon Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video supports different kind of devices which includes Amazon Devices, Blu-Ray Players, Games Consoles, Mobile device, Media Players, Smart TVs, and lots more. However, the Prime Video Chromecast is a section of Amazon supported devices under the top boxes and media players. How to cast Prime Video with Google Chromecast or Amazon Chromecast is simple.
Furthermore, Google Chromecast is a streaming device in which you plug into your TVs’ HDMI port for you to stream movies on TV. The Google Chromecast actually supports devices kinds of different kinds of streaming services such as Amazon Prime Videos, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and lots more. However, based on the fact that Google Chromecast supports the Amazon Prime video. There are two platforms in which you can choose to cast Amazon prime video. Learn how to cast prime video through the Amazon Prime Videos Chromecast.
Can you Chromecast Prime Video | Amazon Prime Chromecast
If you’re wondering can I Chromecast Prime Video, it’s the high time you relax and watch the latest and best shows on Amazon. Currently, the Amazon Video can work well with the Chromecast and you can start watching Amazon Originals such as Fleabag, Hanna, The Boys, and lots more on the device. However, the prime video Chromecast provides users with high-quality, audio descriptions, high sound quality, and more features. That makes the device perfect to watch movies or tv series.
How to Watch Videos on Prime Videos App Chromecast on Android Phone
Right now, you can start watching, Amazon prime videos on Chromecast. This actually provides Prime members unlimited access to thousands of Amazon Original, movies, tv-series and lots more. However, one of the platforms, you can cast prime video is on the Prime Video app. Therefore, follow the step to get started.
- Connect your Prime Video app to the internet and open the app.
- Then, you can select the option displayed on the screen Cast.
- Next, you can then select the Chromecast device that you want to use.
- Afterward, select the title of movies or tv series you watch to watch.
That’s how you can cast or watch Amazon Original, movies and tv series from the Prime Video app to your Chromecast. However, in other to avoid problems, you need to ensure that your Chromecast is updated. Also, your android or iOS device and your Chromecast must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network connection.
How to Chromecast Amazon Prime Videos from Laptop
On the contrary, another platform in which you can also cast Prime Video is on your computer or Laptop. Moreover, the procedure is similar to the prime video app Chromecast. Also, you will be making use of the web browser to cast movies on the device.
- Without much deliberation, go to your web browser and access the Amazon Prime Instant Video or Amazon Prime Video.
- Afterward, you can click on the three-dotted icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, select the option Cast and also select the device you want to stream the movie or tv series.
However immediately, you select the device you want to cast to movies, it’s will appear on the selected devices. In summary, in other to enjoy watching the Prime Video on any devices or even accessing the movie list, you need to create an account and subscribe to the platform.
How to Fix Issue – Prime Video Chromecast Not Working
On the contrary, when you find out that your Prime video Chromecast isn’t working you don’t need to worry yourself so much. This is just a normal issue that you can fix so as to cast amazon prime video to Chromecast from Android phone and other supported devices. However, you can use the following tips
- First of all, you need to ensure that the Chromecast either the standalone or built-in to another device is updated.
- Likewise, you need to ensure that your Prime Video app isn’t working on an older version but an update version.
- Also, your iOS and Android devices should be working on an update operating system.
- Ensure that you have a stronger network connection to be able to use the Google Chromecast.
The following tips will help you to activate your streaming device back to normal. Keep in of the issue still reoccur, you can visit the Amazon prime video help center to report your current issue. But if the tips were helpful you can start watching or cast Prime video on the streaming device.