How do I login to SunTrust Online Banking or can to I set up a personal account with SunTrust Online? Learn how to set up SunTrust Online Banking and also SunTrust Mobile banking. On the contrary, there are hundreds of bank holding companies in the United States which makes it difficult to enroll on. According to assets, the largest banks in the United States include JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, U.S Bancorp, Trust Financial, PNC Financial Services and lots more.
Moreover, SunTrust Banks, a bank holding company in the United States that holds the largest subsidiary on March 31, 2018, having assets of US$119 billion. In the meantime, SunTrust is a banking and financial services that offer you personal banking services where you can save your money. As well as mortgages, wealth management, retirement, and lots more. However, the online banking services allow you to sign up for a SunTrust personal banking account which you can easily make transactions that include transfer funds, pay bill, manage your cash flow and lots more.
Benefits of Banking with SunTrust Online Banking
On the contrary, so many people don’t trust the use of mobile banking. Currently, there has been development in terms of save-to-transfer or making transactions online. SunTrust Online offers you the most reputable security of your funds and also in transferring money from one account to another. Here are some of the areas you can also enjoy:
- Pay and Transfer: with your SunTrust Online account, you can transfer funds between two accounts and account other than SunTrust.
- Pay Bills: without waiting time, you can easily use the SunTrust mobile app banking to pay bills one-time or ongoing bills.
- Bank by mobile: with the SunTrust Banking app, you can easily check balance, view transactions, pay bills, and more.
- Online Statements: SunTrust online banking allows you to stay organized in terms of online statement and also help to reduce paper clutter as well as the risk of identity theft.
- eBills: you don’t need to worry about bills you forgot to pay or you don’t remember to pay. The Electronic bills allow you to receive notification or reminders on bills you need to pay.
Above all, security is the biggest thing SunTrust considers, therefore provides you with maximum security. You need to secure your account which includes your confidential personal information. You can get started with SunTrust online banking.
How to Sign up for SunTrust Personal Banking
On the contrary, signing up for SunTrust personal banking offers you the right tools to manage finances and also pay bills with the banking app or on the website. To open an account with SunTrust is simple, You can use the following process to set up SunTrust Online Banking account:
- Go to SunTrust Personal Banking.
- Then, click the icon Open an Account.
- Select the account you want to open and click Open Now.
- Afterward, you can fill out the requirement you need to set up your account.
To Login to SunTrust Online:
- Visit the SunTrust online banking login page.
- Next, click Sign on at the top of the page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Finally, click the Arrow to Sign in to your banking account.
SunTrust online banking login allows you to stay connected always with seamless transactions, paying bills, and lots more. For the SunTrustmobile banking app, download the app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store. Afterward, you can up the SunTrust Mobil app to set up your online bank.